The Celebration of Miracles is coming up!
Join us to raise money that will go directly to help families with sick and premature babies in the neonatal intensive care units of Sacramento area hospitals. Your ticket buys a fine dinner, generous wine tasting with some stellar wineries, a silent and live auction and then dancing!
Lake Natoma Inn (Historic Folsom)
Tickets: $60 per person or $100 per couple
Over 200 auction items (some samples:)
- Family pack of Polar Express tickets (the Sacramento Railroad Museum production - those in the know, know that these sold out of the first day!)
- Yellow Tour de France "podium cap" signed in 2003 by Lance Armstrong! Yes, a REAL podium cap signed by the Man himself!
- Trip to Las Vegas: airfare, lodging, dinner and two shows!
- Dozens of different wine packages (magnums, cases, individual reserve bottles)
- Instant Wine Cellar - 36 bottles of wines from various local wineries and a 60-bottle wine fridge!
- lots of small ticket items for families
- Disneyland trip
- Lithograph signed by the Rolling Stones
- Photography package by Dawn Roberts Photography
- Car care package (Folsom Auto Center certificate, detailing, and more)
- the list goes on!
Dress up in your finery, have fun and support a good cause! Order tickets at www.FriendsOfNICU.org or call 916-276-0373. Or, leave comments here or with the "contact me" form.
Only 50 tickets left!